We are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible: (Update June 2023)
Uptico GmbH supports international brands in the fashion, lifestyle and luxury segment with architectural and interior design planning and project management tasks in Europe and abroad.
We implement the designs and concepts created by our clients flexibly according to their requirements, from implementation planning and local approval procedures to construction management. Become part of a small, competent and fast-growing dynamic team with an excellent client portfolio and an exciting range of tasks.
We are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible:
Experienced Architect as Project Manager (f,m,d)
– You will be responsible for the planning and project management of extensive and exciting retail store projects of international luxury brands within a general planning team.
– You will be responsible for coordinating all project participants (colleagues, specialist planners, clients, general contractors).
– You act as a technical contact person for our clients in German and English with internal and external interfaces.
– Your main focus will be within LPH 4-9 (approval planning, implementation planning and construction management).
– The basic evaluation (LPH 1) and preliminary planning (LPH 2) may also be part of your area of responsibility.
– You will prepare schedules and project calculations and monitor ongoing cost control during the planning and construction phases.
– You will supervise the expansion measures on site in coordination with the client team and general contractor.
– Successfully completed studies in architecture, interior design, civil engineering or similar with at least 5 years of professional experience in implementation planning and project management.
– Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit.
– Mastery of common MS Office applications as well as affinity for digital processes and resource planning.
– Active involvement in shaping our corporate values and culture.
– In addition to German, a good command of written and spoken English
– You have a sound knowledge of the relevant technical and construction contract regulations such as VOB, HOAI.
We offer you
– A small, fast-growing, creative team of idealists who are passionate about their job.
– Real ownership: Would you like to take responsibility for shaping topics and thus develop yourself further? With us you will be given the freedom and responsibility to do so.
– Flexible working hours. Part-time work possible.
– Varied and exciting projects for national and international brands.
– A challenging task, as well as a very high level of opportunities for co-design and development.
– An environment in which team spirit, fun and success go hand in hand.
– A workplace in the heart of Düsseldorf near the Rhine and the Hofgarten.
– Flat hierarchies and direct contact with decision-makers.
Are you interested?We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: udo(at)uptico.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at T : + 49 (0) 211 975 316 351