– You will be responsible for the planning and project management of extensive and exciting retail store projects of international luxury brands within a general planning team.
– You will be responsible for coordinating all project participants (colleagues, specialist planners, clients, general contractors).
– You act as a technical contact person for our clients in German and English with internal and external interfaces.
– Your main focus will be within LPH 4-9 (approval planning, implementation planning and construction management).
– The basic evaluation (LPH 1) and preliminary planning (LPH 2) may also be part of your area of responsibility.
– You will prepare schedules and project calculations and monitor ongoing cost control during the planning and construction phases.
– You will supervise the expansion measures on site in coordination with the client team and general contractor.
– Successfully completed studies in architecture, interior design, civil engineering or similar with at least 5 years of professional experience in implementation planning and project management.
– Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit.
– Mastery of common MS Office applications as well as affinity for digital processes and resource planning.
– Active involvement in shaping our corporate values and culture.
– In addition to German, a good command of written and spoken English
– You have a sound knowledge of the relevant technical and construction contract regulations such as VOB, HOAI.
We offer you
– A small, fast-growing, creative team of idealists who are passionate about their job.
– Real ownership: Would you like to take responsibility for shaping topics and thus develop yourself further? With us you will be given the freedom and responsibility to do so.
– Flexible working hours. Part-time work possible.
– Varied and exciting projects for national and international brands.
– A challenging task, as well as a very high level of opportunities for co-design and development.
– An environment in which team spirit, fun and success go hand in hand.
– A workplace in the heart of Düsseldorf near the Rhine and the Hofgarten.
– Flat hierarchies and direct contact with decision-makers.
Are you interested?We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: udo(at)uptico.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at T : + 49 (0) 211 975 316 351